The specific job role would be
1. Design & develop an Imitation learning model for reaching, grasping, and pick & place with a humanoid robot hand.
2. Optimize the machine learning model to learn the robot vision, auditory, haptic and motion data as a high-dimensional multilayer network.
3. Develop smarter and efficient ways of automating data creation step by streamlining the process of segmentation, augmentation and reward process.
4. Optimize and scale up the machine learning model to run faster with distributed systems, cloud AI and high-performance computing.
The skills we are looking for
1. 3+ years’ experience and deep understanding of machine learning algorithms (reinforcement & imitation learning) rather than just applying existing algorithms.
2. 2+ years’ experience in traditional grasping and compliance control (torque and force)
3. Excellent software skills with TensorFlow or any alternative.
4. Experience in Robotics kinematics, dynamics and path planning and ROS.
5. Expert in Linux software development with C++ and Python
What We expect from you
1. Experience in a similar field or former work experience
2. English language skills
3. Self-management skills