1. A mobility platform/mechanism that the TX robot is connected to (AGV): Project Management for Hardware and Sofware development for AGV’s.
2. Responsible for planning, developing and executing service implementation while managing external development teams to develop and deliver AGV’s that are most optimal for TX use cases.
3. Formulate and execute development schedule/plan while managing AGV requirements and development resources (cost management, headcount management).
4. When there are multiple technical solutions for realizing functional requirements, make decisions based on technical background/requirements of the project, cost balance, delivery date, and quality.
1. Experience in developing new services using AGV’s (Eg. Development of a system for automated inventory management in warehouses using AGV’s).
2. Experience in managing projects that require hardware development.
3. Able to communicate sufficiently with external/internal teams using Japanese and English.
4. Basic knowledge around robotics：
① Knowledge around motor control
– Able to explain the circuit and control logic necessary for PID control of brush DC motors, brushless DC motors.
– Able to explain how to control the movement of each wheel when using Mecanum Wheel/Omni Wheel.
② Knowledge around AGV development
– Can explain the technology and system configuration necessary to realize self-location estimations using AGV’s and be able to give out instructions and lead the development of necessary functions on their own.
– Able to explain the necessary safety requirements and the technical elements necessary to clear those requirements when operating AGV’s.
③ Knowledge around what is needed for robotic software development: Software development experience using Linux and ROS.