The main focus of this automation project is to productize the world’s first robot to be integrated in the convenience store and deploy it. We use a variety of technologies to achieve our goals, from traditional to state-of-the-art, and expect you to have a similar mindset. Teamwork, flexibility, and quick learning are key soft skills as well. We are hoping to bring the seed which will eventually grow and change the world itself, and we believe the project we’re currently working on is fully capable of doing it. If you want to productize robotics technology, this is the place for you. Proven track records of quick-learning, adaptability, and problem-solving can be considered as equivalent skill experience in special cases as well.
Please join us, and let’s make a big difference in our society.
- Contribute to the development of an automation system using custom hardware, using sophisticated software engineering, perception, and robotics/motion planning library with OpenCV, ROS, and so on.
- Leverage mainly C++ (and sometimes python), develop custom software towards the automation solution.
- Work with other automation engineers and achieve goals set by CxOs .
- Architect the solution with the team, and deploy fast.
- Break up vague goals into concrete steps and manage your own timeline to achieve company goals.
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Careful issue monitoring / debugging skills
- Strong experience in implementing complex hardware/software combined system with ROS.
- Experience working with manipulators
- Hence, also experience in motion planning, collision avoidance, and path following of robots
- Strong experience in linear algebra and skills to understand/implement traditional/state-of-the-art methods.
- Proficiency in modern C++ (over C++14), along with software architecting skills.
- Engineering experiences with one or more of the following
- control theory (PID controller, Kalman Filter etc)
- network communication (pub/sub, req/rep, etc)
- camera calibration / hand-eye calibration.
- Pure computer vision and 3D perception.
- deep learning applications (keypoint detection, grasp estimation, 3d reconstruction etc) for real product application
- pytorch, tensorflow, caffe, etc
- Working with custom made manipulators
- Productization experience
- Work experience in startups